This page was developed for curating resources that individuals may find helpful for utilizing in their classroom. Most of these tools have been utilized in my classroom, so if you have any questions or need help to implement any of these tools, feel free to reach out. In addition to that it is a compilation or my PLN via social media and various twitter chats, and book studies that I have participated in publically and through my district.
Personal Social Media Accounts:
- goFormative– great to utilize for any content area.
- ClassDojo – behavior management
- Khan Academy – supplement for math but also great for any content area
- Blendspace – playlist organization
- PlayPosit – embed videos to ask metacognitive questions
- Storyline Online – great site to use for listening to reading.
- Personalized learning– site to discuss personalized learning and what that looks like in the classroom.
- Deep Level Questioning
- The Core Four– the core four of personalized learning, image below. Another great blog for personalizing learning.
- Cult of Pedagogy
- Literacy Loving Gals
- Tales of an iCoach
- Responsive Literacy
- Miss K’s Classroom
- Teaching and Learning Redefined
- Growth Mindset Junkie
- Teaching and So Fourth
- Teaching With a Mountain View
- Mia MacMikeen Blog
- Our district’s book study group in which we participate with authors who join in our Book Studies.
- Our districts twitter chat hosted every two weeks.
For additional links and resources please comment with your e-mail so that I can share my Google Keep resources with you.